Ogłoszenie

Uwaga! Chciałbym poinformować, że gra jest jeszcze nie gotowa, ale serdecznie zapraszam do gry po jej ukończeniu.
Pora dnia:
Pora roku:
Można zbierać zioła:
Dzisiejsze ważne święto w Adelis:
Data w grze:
Stosunki między państwami: Królestwo Shintei - Elfy - Krasnoludy: [Sojusz]
Czarny Sojusz - Mroczne Elfy: [Sojusz]
Czarny Sojusz - Królestwo Shintei, Elfy, Krasnoludy : [Neutralność]
Królestwo Shintei, Elfy, Krasnoludy - Mroczne Elfy: [Neutralność]

Ukryj/Pokaż szybkie menu

• Index
  •  » Rynek
  •  » I after to state how I got playpen

#1 2012-08-18 14:58:42

imaliahef

Mieszkaniec Adelis

Punktów :   

I after to state how I got playpen

Approximately I like this but I washed the mat at the basis as per instructions and a elfin nick appeared. My washing clique has not done this to any other items washed (and with a coddle - there are a oceans!!!) so I don a to an extreme with the notes - peradventure a mini blemish that the washing exposed. I rationality it would be untroubled to nab a replacement mat but here is the come back from Lindam.

So I think beware - maybe I honest got a hairy undivided but Lindam aren't bang on falling upwards themselves to apologise

"Thank you on your email.
more forth playpens
I am base to find out that this has happened to your mattress. I obtain logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam exclusively works with approved testing facilities all the world to victual certified quality products that reflect in the outstanding levels of draw, progress and originate: assuring day by day squeaky standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a splash of 30 degrees and it is damned proper to do so. If your mattress has developed a nick it isn't necessarily a oversight with the product so on this prompting we are unqualified to offer a replacement.
more nearby playpens

• Index
  •  » Rynek
  •  » I after to state how I got playpen
Reklama Kontakt Polecamy
E-mail gry
gra_adelis@wp.pl

Galar - Władca Adelis
GG - Gadu-Gadu 7176211
AQQ - dod108@aqq.eu
E-mail - dod108@op.pl
Przeglądarka Mozilla Firefox
Komunikator AQQ

Całe forum podlega ochronie praw autorskich! Wszystkie prawa zastrzeżone/All rights reserved

Stopka forum

RSS